Sunday, February 21

FARTS




This is Berenice, from the Edgar Allan Poe short story "Berenice," which you can read here. One of the yuckiest, creepiest Poe stories I've ever read, and absolutely one of my favorites.

This is a pink Edgar Allan. I've been studying Edgar Allan. He's a pretty interesting dude. My other favorite Poe stories are "The Masque of the Red Death," "The Black Cat," and "The Cask of Amontillado." The last one is my all-time favorite, I've read it a million times, it's just sooo great and dark and funny.


I am very busy lately, and if I'm not being very busy then I'm being very lazy. I have an exam and an essay every week for the next 3 weeks. Things are getting very hectic, I am getting very stressed out. But the good news is that I think, I think, I hope, I'm doing pretty well in all of my classes.
In other news, I think I'm going to get a tattoo this week. Also, I gained 2 pounds!

No comments: