Friday, March 12

To-Do; Next 2 Weeks

Friday:
Read The Turn of the Screw
Read Quicksand
Read 75 Pages of The Brief and Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao
Eat Cheese and Crackers
Practice Poetry Recitation

Saturday:
Bookstore w/ Sister
-Look for haunted house books
Library to Print Out/Find Secondary Sources for Gothic and Women's Lit Essays
Work on Women's Lit Essay
Read ~50 Pages of The Bluest Eye or Beloved; possibly both.
Finish As I Lay Dying
Study for Grammar Exam
Practice Poetry Recitation

Sunday:
Work on Women's Lit Essay
Start Reading Secondary Sources for Gothic Lit Essay
Read ~50 Pages of Toni Morrison, again
Study for Grammar Exam
Practice Poetry Recitation
Gather Items for History Project

At some point in the weekend, I would like to paint something.

Monday:
Package Arrives!
History Project Due
Work on Women's Lit Essay
Study Grammar

Tuesday:
Grammar Exam 8 a.m.
Women's Lit Essay Due
Do Laundry
Do Most Packing

Wednesday:
Appointment
Grammar Mid Term in History of English
Poetry Recitation Due
Finish Packing
Figure Out Flight Information

Thursday:
Spring Fucking Break (Sort Of)

Spring Break Homework

Gothic Lit Essay (Research Portion Primary Focus; 8-10 Pages)
Continue Women Writer's Essay
Begin American Lit Essay (Goal: 5 Pages)

Spring Break Reading

The Brief and Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao
The Bluest Eye
Beloved
"Howl"
Parcival

I typed all of this out to try and calm myself down about all of it, but it's just stressing me out more. Now that I can see everything I need to do I just want to speed up time and start knocking shit out and the fact that I can't, that that's impossible, is making me even more nutbaggy.

Okay. All you can do is one thing at a time.

I also started smoking again. Which sucks.

2 comments:

Jason My said...

Quit smoking now. No ifs, ands, or buts. You know it's only hard for a minute.

Another thing, and I'm going to sound like a dbag, but this looks like one of my college to-do lists and I'm now realizing how ridiculous it was that I couldn't get it done. Nowadays I get this stuff done before noon on a Saturday morning. These are dream days compared to what I have to get done every day at work.

Rhiannon Admidas said...

It sounds like you need a vacation. I hear grad school is nice this time of year..