Monday, February 28

TO DO


I am crazy about To Do lists and I make about 10 a week, but for the first time ever I made a huge one just for the entire month of February to keep myself busy. When I originally posted it there were less items but as the month went on I managed to add about a billion more things, even some things a second time but, I assure you, they were completely separate tasks. Of 41 items I didn't do the following:

Finish my painting of Snuggles - Just never got around to it.
Lose 10lbs - I lost 5. I guess I set the bar a little too high there.
Join a craft swap - I couldn't find one I wanted to join!
Watch Dr. Who - I tried but 30 seconds into the first episode there were like scary dead ladies and I couldn't. I'm a wuss. I started watching 3rd Rock from the Sun instead because my friend Jason suggested it and it's entertaining enough for what I use TV for.
Sell my old/lame textbooks - Uhhg such a daunting task. Maybe I'll do it in April.
Paint frames - Couldn't decide on a color.
Write story - Never got around to it. I have a good one in mind, too.
Frame pictures - Can't frame them in ugly, unpainted frames!

This was actually sort of an awesome idea and I think I'm going to do it again for April. Maybe I'll finally sell my books and get some art framed. I'd do it again for March but I'm going out of town to see Kiah (Yayy!) for two weeks and there just won't be enough time to get anything really accomplished around school work and all the 3rd Rock I'll be watching.

In other news, I am thoroughly enjoying the new Asobi Seksu album, Fluorescence. Try it, you might like it.


No comments: