Tuesday, April 12

PSA: Sleep Naked

Painting by Andrew Wyeth

Once I read a blurb in a fashion magazine that said sleeping in the nude was good for you. It's comfortable, allows your skin to breath and totally rest, and supposedly it's good for your self-esteem. I believe everything I read in fashion magazines so I immediately adopted sleeping naked as a fairly regular practice. It's finally been warm enough to go to bed without jammers, and honestly I don't know if any of that stuff is true about your skin breathing or your self-esteem getting a boost, it probably isn't, but since I've begun my nightly naturism, I've been waking up so totally comfer cozers and happy that it's been difficult to get up. More difficult than usual, anyway. Maybe I should put on some pajamas.

Anyway, I just wanted to encourage you to sleep naked tonight. You will probably wake up tomorrow totally relaxed and feeling quite cheery. If not, I apologize for encouraging you.

In other news, I'm going to start watching Twin Peaks for the first time (It's on Netflix Streaming!) and tomorrow morning I'm going to make French toast for breakfast. I've been thinking about it all night. I'm way too excited about it.

No comments: