Thursday, September 8

A Photo Every Whenever I Felt Like It

On Tuesday I tried to do a photo an hour to document my day, but I did it with my phone and I had to work at one point and I kept forgetting so it didn't turn out very well, but I took the time to do it so I'm going to post it anyway. I think I'll try again for real with a real camera on Friday when we go to Minneapolis for the Ren Fest.

Rolled out of bed around 10 and decided not to take a shower. Just gobbled up some Wasa bread with cream cheese and cherub tomatoes instead.

Off to work where I look like a complete and total dork and there's nothing I can do about it. Additionally, my left sneaker squeaks when I walk so I'm pretty much an awkward 90's Nickelodeon teen girl cartoon come to life.

I work at a Chinese restaurant and if you work the lunch buffet they let you eat for free. I usually try not to, but it was looking real good and I recently found a huge bottle of Sriracha in the back soo...

Stopped on the way home for supplies for the week, plus some new makeup and a kitty play cube. We're going out of town in Friday so I didn't get much.

Neil loves the kitty play cube! Even though he looks grumpy in this picture.

Paid some of our bills. Yuck. I hate writing out checks and logging into Sprint. I hate being an adult.

Then did some laundry (which is still not finished and it is now Thursday!). Neil made a bed on Kiah's socks.

Chili for dinner! I hate to eat healthy foods, so I globbed on some cheese, sour cream and threw a hunk of French bread on top. SO GOOD.

After dinner I got to work on some of my crafts while Kiah and I watched some terrible romantic comedy.

These turned out so good! I can't wait to show them to you next week when they're all mounted.

Around 9 I got a call from a friend who'd had a rough day and needed to talk, so I went out to meet up with him. He also brought someone, and I brought Kiah, and the next thing I know it's 3 a.m. and someone's spilling beer in my living room. I don't even know how this stuff happens.

No comments: