Tuesday, October 25

I Live in a Spook House




These are the silhouette's Kiah made a few weeks ago all lit up. We bought a whole bolt of muslin and he went to town for a couple of days painting these. Totally worth the $50 of fabric. Our house looks awesome! They've all been up for a couple of weeks but, for whatever reason, tonight was the first night I saw them on full display. We totally have the best and scariest house in the neighborhood. I think my favorites are the wolf man, the headless lady and the headless horseman, but the zombies are pretty eerie, too. Sometimes they scare me when I'm in the house alone :( Mission accomplished, I guess...
Be sure to tell my husband how great a job he did! He'd sure appreciate it.

4 comments:

Tanie said...

These are great!

Gilly said...

That is so cool!

bronny said...

these are amazing!!

rae said...

oh my gosh, these are really insanely amazing. great job. very spooky!

<3 rae