Tuesday, May 1

Love is a State of Mind



Today as I was cleaning my house to the incredible Bella Donna I realized what a terrible waste of a social network Twitter is if Stevie Nicks isn't a part of it. I listened to the lyrics of the album's titular track and heard Stevie herself sing "Come in out of the darkness..." and I knew I had to do something. I had to bring Stevie in out of the darkness. I had to bring Stevie in to Twitter so that we could become a part of her, to enter into her from out of the darkness. So I made this petition.

Stevie Nicks is a Goddess who lives in Arizona. She is also well-known for creating incredible rock and roll music as both the Frontwoman of the Legendary Fleetwood Mac as well as a Solo Artist.

As you may know, Stevie Nicks has managed to make it to the year 2012 without owning a computer. She has very little Internet presence outside of Her official website http://www.rockalittle.com. Here, presumably with much help from her personal assistant, She answers questions and often writes letters to Her fans, offering updates about Her music as well as Her personal life.

Unfortunately, for many Stevie Nicks fans, this is not enough. Many of us need Stevie in our lives every day, several times a day, the way that people of faith often feel a need to reach out to their particular Gods and Prophets.

In the olden days, we would erect monuments for Her, carve and cast statues made of marble and bronze in her image, hold festivals and vigils in Her honor, and cry out to the Heavens with our prayers, hoping She might hear our voices, pleading for Her to respond.

It is not the olden days, it is 2012, and I don't even know anyone who works with bronze, which is why I, and many others, need Stevie Nicks to join Twitter.

Having Stevie on Twitter would be like having a Desert Sorceress whisper beautiful, life-affirming Truths into your soul a few times a day. Having Stevie on Twitter would be a nearly tangible way of knowing, Honestly, that we are all Truly connected to Her and Her Wisdom. Having Stevie on Twitter would elevate the Hearts and Minds of millions of people, and that is something this world Needs.

Please help by signing this petition so that She may hear our voices. Blessed Be.
I hope you will join me in my quest to bring Stevie Nicks to Twitter and sign my petition, and spread the word to friends and colleagues so that we make dreams a reality.

No comments: